This fall, the YMCA of Greater Boston aims to help their communities grow stronger together by engaging their neighbors in a virtual wellness and community-building experience that spans 9 days, covers 43 miles, and celebrates 14 neighborhoods.
From October 10-18, we invite you to participate in our TOGETHER WE RUN Virtual 5K Run/Walk.
Set a goal to run or walk your neighborhood YMCA's 5K course or make plans to complete any number of our fourteen Greater Boston (and New Hampshire camps) 5K race routes during Race Week.
- TOGETHER WE RUN to nurture our mind, body, and spirit
- TOGETHER WE RUN to raise awareness of the many ways that the YMCA is making an impact in the lives of youth, adults, and families
- TOGETHER WE RUN to inspire others, reconnect, and to build community across Greater Boston
TOGETHER WE RUN Virtual 5K Facebook Page
Follow along on Facebook for upcoming special events, challenges, and other updates.
We have formed four teams to participate in this event
YMCA 5K Community Courses: Run One or Run All!
You will be entered into a raffle for great prizes (hotel stays, gift cards, etc.) for each finishing time you upload to Racemenu.com during Race Week. Instructions on how you will upload your time coming soon.
Check out our Community 5K Courses below!
YMCA Together We Run 5K Run/Walk Community Courses
- Burbank YMCA (Reading)
- Charlestown YMCA
- Charles River YMCA
- Dorchester YMCA
- East Boston YMCA
- Huntington Avenue YMCA
- North Suburban YMCA (Woburn)
- Oak Square YMCA (Allston-Brighton)
- Menino YMCA (Hyde Park)
- Parkway Community YMCA (West Roxbury)
- Roxbury YMCA
- Waltham YMCA
- Wang YMCA of Chinatown
- Egleston Square YMCA
- YMCA Achievers Program
- Or 5K YOUR WAY (Choose Your Own Course)